14 MM OFFSET
X-Trig's new-and-improved ROCS triple clamp is more lightweight and elicits better fork response!
Unlike other triple clamp systems, the ROCS has an easily adjustable offset, and is more streamlined and lightweight than the original, contributing to an extremely accurate fork bias. With the ROCS, the rider has the opportunity to completely change the character of their bike. Activate the offset for sharp, curvy paths or high-speed tracks and it will feel completely different!
X-Trig's triple clamps are developed, designed and manufactured by the same company on the same premises, producing a result that truly speaks for itself. The detailwork in this triple clamp is incredibly high-quality and precise.
Tested rigorously in a variety of simulated stressful situations, ensuring this triple clamp will deliver the best possible performance.
- THE ADVANTAGES OF THE XTRIG TRIPLE CLAMP
- 1. The X-clamp system makes it possible to adjust the offset
- 2. Indication of the current offset adjustment
- 3. Mounting the handlebar with the PHDS or Fix System in 12 different positions
- 4. Precise alignment of the fork tubes
- 5. Steering head bearing already mounted on shaft tube
- 6. Special slot arrangement and clamping of the fork for optimal performance of the fork
- 7. Precise clamping for a low tightening torque of screws
- 8. Production parts can be mounted without auxiliary material
- 9. The system’s flexibility is adapted to the fork
- 10. Anodized in the technical factory look
All triple clamps are delivered "turn-key", so you will not need to make any adjustments or purchase new tools. Everything required for installation is included.
SX85 : 2013-2017